January 14, 2014
Posted by on
I’d like to introduce an Android application for our CardioMood health service, which is going to revolutionize today’s health & fitness approaches.
You can evaluate your stress level and estimate health of your heart.
Download from Google Play!
Feel free to rate this app and leave your feedback.
- Displaying current heart rate
- Analyzing stress level (by heart rate variability)
- Different visual representation of collected data with description
- Storing all your measurements locally
- Saving results to PNG-images or TXT-files
- Uses Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth SMART) technology
This application doesn’t use or require any network connections and can be used safely.
- This application is standalone and currently supports devices with Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (Motorola phones with Android 4.0+ and other phones with Android 4.3+).
- The application currently supports only Polar H7 heart rate monitor (was tested and proved to be working).
- Devices with small screens are currently not fully supported (we are working on it).
This is a demo. In the future we are going to support a much wider range of Android devices and heart rate monitors.
Stay with http://www.cardiomood.com !
February 25, 2013
Posted by on
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.danshin.android.sandbox – this link is deprecated (see updated link at the end of the article).
If you are the owner of Polar H7 heart rate monitor and have got Bluetooth LE enabled phone from Motorola, check out my new app.
Connect to Bluetooth LE device
Connected to Polar H7
View sessions list
Open session #2
A new and fully functional version of app for heart rate variability analysis can be found here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cardiomood.android
See also my article about the app.