CardioMood Stress Monitor for Android
January 14, 2014
Posted by on
I’d like to introduce an Android application for our CardioMood health service, which is going to revolutionize today’s health & fitness approaches.
You can evaluate your stress level and estimate health of your heart.
Download from Google Play!
Feel free to rate this app and leave your feedback.
- Displaying current heart rate
- Analyzing stress level (by heart rate variability)
- Different visual representation of collected data with description
- Storing all your measurements locally
- Saving results to PNG-images or TXT-files
- Uses Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth SMART) technology
This application doesn’t use or require any network connections and can be used safely.
- This application is standalone and currently supports devices with Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (Motorola phones with Android 4.0+ and other phones with Android 4.3+).
- The application currently supports only Polar H7 heart rate monitor (was tested and proved to be working).
- Devices with small screens are currently not fully supported (we are working on it).
This is a demo. In the future we are going to support a much wider range of Android devices and heart rate monitors.
Stay with http://www.cardiomood.com !